Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Armchair Book Expo 2017: Day 1



 Hello! Day 1 is here for Book Expo! Introductions are so exciting because it brings the lovely book community together. I'm happy to introduce myself and I hope to hear more from all of you! Please comment below, so I can check out your post. 



Introduction


I am...Readical. But behind Readical is me, Marcey. I review YA books, where I voice my concerns, passions, and raves. 

Currently...I'm studying computer science and have been hectic with school. It's difficult to put aside time for reading, but that's where I hope to improve my time management. (and priorities aka books)

My current read... is Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake. Let me know if you've read it!

My social media... My twitter handle is @marceyreads or twitter.com/marceyreads Follow me and tell me you're from Armchair BE and I'll follow you back!


I hope to hear from you! Thank you for a warm welcome.







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik